dijous, 19 de maig del 2011

PLANNING A TRIP TO LONDON

 I flew on Spanair , flight number JK 9439 ,on Monday at 12:40 PM.
 I stay in London  for 10 days .
The first day of my trip :
I went to my hotel Grand Plaza Apartment with my family for 270.56EU. Then we went to have our dinner .It was very delicious. Later, we rest in our room.
The second day : I got up very early , I was very exciting . Then I visited Big Ben with my family and I took some photos , it was very tall and Big Ben's night was very beautiful .Then we went back in hotel.I was very happy.
Three days latters , my family and I visited more beautiful places of London.For example: we went to Woburn Abbey , Moot Hall , Barnad Castle






     
THINK EARLS COUTHINTHINK EARLS COURTK EARLS COURTRT







Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada